Blushing

Hello my People!
 
I have decided that BLUSH was going to be my Summer color.
 
This color is like no other, it could be a nude but it is slightly different. It could be pastel pink but it is shade darker. Somehow it is a feminin color and that's why I like it so.
 
And the best way to mark my decision is to get items in that color.
 
Ankle strap sandals:
 
For some reason I am having an ankle strap moment. These shoes are just simple yet sexy. The ultimate goal is to find the right pair that is not too high and in perfect blush. I am not sure velvet or suede will be suitable for Dakar streets but this pair below is absolutely fabulous.
 
 
 
Duster:
 
I have been dreaming about dusters for a very long time but never been able to find the right one. I probably need to find me a tailor who can make me one like this below. This duster will be perfectly paired with sleeveless blouses and sexy dresses.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Blazer: 
 
It looks soft but powerful. Enough said!!!
 
 
 
 
Open Abbaya or Kimono:
 
If I could, I would live in Abbayas and Kimonos. They are the perfect cover ups. They are also a blend of sexy boudoir style that I am trying to incorporate in my life and effortless style that I cannot seem to pull off. I already have a fabric slightly similar to this one below to make me what I want.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pantsuit (or just the pants will do)
 
 I used to own a pink Zara pants that I would wear only for important events. I also had a Zara blush cargo pants that was my go to for a while. But both pants became too tight and I gave them away. What I want now is a cross between the fit of those two pants. Therefore I will go for a rather slouchy fit for my first purchase. Then progressively move on to a tighter formal fit. If I can find a jacket to make a suit, I would be more than pleased.
 
 
 
 
 
There you have it, all I dream for this Summer; Watch this space to see if I make my dreams come true.  

Comments

Popular Posts