Closet Cravings: In time for vacations

Hello dears!

This month closet cravings are all vacation related. My family and I are planning a trip to Thailand. It will be my third visit and I am exciting because this time we get to go to the beach, and not only stay in Bangkok like last time (read here). I really should not be shopping for this trip since I have plenty of resort ready clothes anyway. But I can still have cravings, right? And maybe I will find a way to get these items on my list without breaking the bank.

closet cravings: in time for vacations







1- Scarves in mint and coral
I have plenty of scarves but somehow I lack these two colors which are my favorite at the moment.

2- Fedora hat
Just because the sunhat I have is getting tired.

3- Denim jacket
This is a must because it goes well with everything and covers me on chilly nights.

4- White cotton or linen pants:
I had a thrifted pair that was so handy during my vacation in Kota Kinabalu three years ago (read here ) but it is too tight now. So I need to replace it.

5- Navy and white stripped tee
because I need one in this color and with long sleeves, after all it is a vacation staple.

6- Maxi skirts in coral, yellow and blue because these colors make me happy. I will try to make them myself. I would prefer for one of these skirts to be in jersey so it will not wrinkle in my suitcase. I already have the material for the blue one so I will be stitching it first.

So what are you craving this month?

Comments

Popular Posts