One shirt, endless outfits

I always enjoy magazines with photo shoots on different outfits made with only a few items. I avidly check them to see how I can do the same with my clothes. So far I have not tried it at home.
However, during my big spending spree at H&M in January, I found this men's shirt that inspired me. I have not worn it yet but this is how I intend to do it.

Outfit 1:
- Pink beret (H&M)
- Trench coat (H&M)
- Men's shirt (H&M)
- Chino pants (Zara)
- Jeweled flats (Calvin Klein)


Variation 1:
 Same outfit as Outfit 1. I just got rid of the trench and added
- Ethnic shawl (Daiei)
- Belt (had it for years do not remember where I got it)





Variation 2:
Same as Outfit 1- Just added:
- Beige sweater (Forever 21) 
- Grey shoes (Motomachi shop)



Outfit 2:
- Black cap (Ross)
-Military inspired vest (Shimamura )

- Men' shirt (H&M)
- A line skirt (Gap)
- Leggings (Uniqlo)
- Boots (Nine West)




Variation 1:
Same as outfit 1 but added
- Striped sweater (New York and Company)
- Purple flats (Dots)

Comments

Popular Posts